This serum contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that fights skin aging and helps the skin to:
- Even out skin tone
- Fading brown spots
- Prevents the appearance of pigmentation
- Increase firmness and reduce fine lines
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive.
This product is 100% vegan.
For normal or combination skin. After cleanser and toner, fill half the dose into the dosing spout, drip all over the face and massage in.
For sensitive skin, drip 2-3 drops on the skin and massage in.
For very sensitive skin: mix a few drops of serum with your moisturizer and massage into the face.
Start with 1-2 times a week and increase by one day each week. It is always important to use sunscreen and especially important when using vitamin c products that can make the skin sensitive to the sun.
Store the product in a dark and cool place.
Aqua(Water), Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polysorbate 60, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Limonene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Quercus Mongolica Leaf Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Acetyl Methionine, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Theanine, Acetyl Glutamine, Lecithin, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh-Oligopeptide-2, Sh-Polypeptide-1, Sh-Polypeptide-11, Sh-Polypeptide-9, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Can I use this daytime?
Answer: Yes, this serum can be used both morning and evening. When applying during the day, be sure to apply SPF on top as the effects of Vitamin C can be decreased when exposed to UV light.
- Is it good to use this during the summer?Answer: Yes, the fact is that the Vitamin C in the skin decreases by 2/3 when we stay in UV light, therefore it is important to add extra Vitamin C not only through the diet. Be sure to apply SPF to preserve the vitamin C in the skin and to protect the skin from UV radiation and premature aging.
- Can this be used if I have sensitive skin?Answer: Yes, thanks to its low concentration of Vitamin C, this is also suitable for sensitive skin * However, be aware that all skin is individual and can react differently. For very sensitive skin, the serum can be mixed with Rich Moist Soothing Serum.
- Can I continue to use it if it turns yellow?Answer: Yes, you can still use it. If it turns yellow, it is due to an oxidation that occurs due to that it contains pure Vitamin C which oxidizes if left bright and warm. To avoid this, it is recommended to keep the serum dark and cool.
- What ingredients should I avoid using with this?
Answer: Preferably avoid using this together with a high concentration of AHA, BHA, Retinol and other Vitamin C products as these together can cause an irritation on the skin