pH Hyaluron Gel Cleanser has a wonderfully watery and moisturizing gel structure that gently removes dirt, sebum and dead skin cells without irritating. The texture is soft and turns into a wonderfully bouncy foam when washed. With as many as 8 different hyaluronic acids, it moisturizes and locks in moisture deep inside the skin. Environmentally friendly ingredients such as amino acids from apple and coconut palm trees minimize skin irritation and effectively remove sebum.
This cleanser has a slightly acidic pH value that is adapted to balance the skin's own pH level.
Main ingredients and how they work:
- Contains 6 different vegetable oils such as. jojoba, sunflower, coconut and marula seed oil - which is also called "miracle oil" and is known for its moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
- Meadowfoam seed oil has a softening effect, helps retain moisture and creates a protective barrier on the skin.
- Centella Asiatica counteracts damage and soothes the skin.
- Rice bran and chamomile extract have an illuminating effect at the same time as it has a moisturizing effect and gives a nice glow.
- Lotus flower extract has a calming effect on irritated skin and effectively removes toxic substances.
Completely fragrant and colorless.
Start by moisturizing your face with lukewarm water.
For make-up cleansing, start by massaging the cleanser into your face for at least 1 minute before adding water to work up a foam.
To clean no-makeup face, add water to massage a foam and cleanse the face thoroughly.
Finish by rinsing your face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Ceramide NP,Sodium Hyaluronate(1,000ppb), Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate(100ppb),Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate(10ppb),Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid(10ppb), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid(2.5ppb), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer(1ppb),Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate(1ppb), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Citrate,Potassium Hyaluronate(0.2ppb)
- Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Answer: Yes, this is adapted for sensitive skin and is so mild that it is often * good * to use even on children and pregnant women thanks to its low pH value and mild ingredient list. (However, always consult a doctor and start with a skin condition).